My fitness journey is ongoing - New goals means continual motivation

My fitness journey began in August 2015. 

That’s when I turned to Fitness Blender, because I didn’t just want to lose weight and go back to how I was before – I also wanted to tone up, build shape and curve, and get fitter, stronger and more flexible. 

I was amazed by the sheer number and variety of their FREE workouts! I also really liked that Kelly and Daniel were refreshingly down to earth, and very generous with sharing their knowledge about health and fitness. I trusted them 100% because they weren’t trying to sell a product – they were simply promoting a healthy way of life that anyone could achieve. 

My fitness journey is ongoing – new goals means continual motivation. While I am happy at my current weight and I like the overall shape of my body, I am still striving to gain more tone overall, to lift and round my butt, and to increase my flexibility (I would like to be able to touch my toes one day!). 

I work out five days a week for between 30-45 minutes, all with Fitness Blender – 3 days for lower body, 2 days for upper body. In particular, I also did two rounds of the FB Booty Boot Camp which made a significant difference! In terms of food, I have a student budget so my diet isn’t as good as I would one day like it to be, but I try to get in enough fruit and veggies and avoid processed foods during the week, but I do let myself indulge over the weekends. 



Via : https://acdbbabbedbfeddk.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Is The Best Time Of Day To Work Out? The Super Simple Answer

How Many Sets Reps Should You Do Per Exercise Each Workout?

Hearty healthy Mexican stuffed sweet potatoes